Friday, July 13, 2007

Almost a month of hiatus

Whew, i can't believe that it has almost been a month since my last post. Oh well, thanks to my *darn* DSL service, after my last post here, my internet connection got cut off then my landline went bizerk... I finally got everything back on last week so here are some shout outs that i missed...

BELATED HAPPY 72nd BIRTHDAY MAMA!
(JUNE 26)

Thank you for always being there for me. You took care of me since and I appreciate everything that you have done for me. Growing up, tagged as a "LOLA's BOY" was tough, but heck, no one can ever replace what you did for me. I was lucky to have you by myside and never did I regret anything. You taught me well Mama and I love you with all my heart. I know that God is watching over you all the time and we have lots more decades to celebrate. I LOVE YOU MAMA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA!
(JULY 9)

No comments: