Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy 19th Birthday Maf!

Happy 19th Birthday Maffy!
To my dearest sis, Happy 19th Birthday! Whew, you've grown up to be a fine lady. I just hope that you know that I am proud of you. I know that growing up was tough for you 'coz I was a bit of an ass with you before(haha!), but through the years, you've seen how much closer we've become. I'm really glad that I also have someone to share everything with and how you reciprocate. Just remember that I've got your back and no one can harm you 'coz I'll be there to protect you along with Kuya Ryan and Judge. Stay strong sis! No matter what happens, the four of us will stick together and through thick and thin, I know in my heart that we'll be there for one another. Love you Maf! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

JHaNoKSKi said...

aww..your such a sweet kuya....=D